Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scuni's Magic Grip Hair Pins!

I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with bobby pins. They’re good for pinning up small amounts of hair but they’re very unsightly when they begin to fall out near the end of the day. I’ve especially used bobby pins to hold up the hair underneath my ponytail making them even more visible.

However, I’ve recently found Scuni’s Magic Grip Hair Pins at a random trip to Walgreens. They’re plastic hair pins available in brown and clear that won’t cause damage to your hair. All I simply do is stick one of these babies vertically/upwards underneath the very base of my ponytail and it keeps my ponytail taut all day. These hair pins don’t fall out very easily and they’re great for all sorts of updos.

I personally have medium/thick long hair and have always wondered how to easily pin up my hair into a bun without using clips such as butterfly clips. All I have to do is wrap my hair into a bun and strategically place a few of these around and I have a perfectly secured hair. They’re also great for clipping up wet hair in a bun at night and letting out dry loose waves in the morning.

No matter how you use them, these pins are great to have on-hand!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home