Thursday, March 12, 2009

Express Fashion Beaded Wide Stretch Belt in Silver $35 & Long Racerback Tank in Heather Gray $30 - Get Them Before They Sell Out Again at Express.com!

I saw this look on Express.com few weeks back. There is something about the casualness of the long tank dress with the dressy belt that I love. With flip flops this look would naturally balance itself out. Something told me not to hesitate to purchase this look but I did and before I knew it, they were completely sold-out. However, today I found that both were available again online! Use this Express Promotional Code: 2502 to get $10 off a $20 purchase or $20 off a $60 purchase. Hurry because these items will not last long; I wouldn't be surprised if they're sold-out again by the end of today!

LONG RACERBACK TANK
Style: 9663844
BEADED WIDE STRETCH BELT
Style: 0722004

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home