Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Simply Amazing! New L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System - Volumizing, Moisturizing, or Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner - Free Samples!




It’s no surprise that L’Oreal operates a massive beauty empire with names such as Garnier, Giorgio Armani, Kérastase, Kiels, Lancôme, Matrix, Maybelline, Redkin, and Shu Uemera. Personally, I have been using Matrix hair products for years with Redkin at a close second. All that being said I am extremely impressed with L’Oreal’s newest hair care line called EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System!

L’Oreal’s EverPure Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner is an absolute DREAM! I can honestly say that I’ve probably tried/tested almost every top brand of Shampoos and Conditioners available in-stores. Until now, I’ve been more inclined to stick with salon quality products over grocery store brands; however, like all the others, I gave L’Oreals New EverPure a try except this time I have absolutely fallen in love!

Over the years I’ve been somewhat happy with certain shampoos and conditioners only to have them build-up or dry out my hair over a period of time causing me to switch back and fourth or to ultimately use a clarifying shampoo. I have color-treated, dry, med/thick, long, naturally wavy/frizz prone hair and just when I thought I’d found a good shampoo or conditioner I’d only end up getting frustrated when the results wouldn’t hold up. I had a list of pros and cons of each brand that only took up space in my cabinets, leaving me longing for the perfect shampoo and conditioner that I realized probably didn’t exist.

The following seemed like a lot to ask from a shampoo and conditioner but this was how I would have described it...

Soft, manageable, tangle-free hair from the minute I comb, throughout styling, and lasting all the way through the next day.
Smooth, frizz-free, light, bouncy, and shiny from root to tip.
No build-up or weighing down even after multiple uses.
Clean, gunk-free feeling.
UVA/UVB Filters for sun/environmental protection.
And most importantly – CONSISTENCY.

L’Oreal’s EverPure stands up to ALL of the above. I have not tried the EverPure Volumizing or Moisturizing Systems and am only currently speaking on my experience with the Smoothing System; however, all products are 100% sulfate-free. These systems are available in various shampoos, conditioners, treatments, and styling products. There are no harsh sulfates and salts that can strip color out of hair and even better, these products are 100% Vegan.

The consistency of both the shampoo and conditioner seems very thick at first and the smell was quite strong leading me to be skeptical. I originally thought it may end up being too heavy but I knew from the second I wrung my hair out in the shower that something was different. My hair was so soft; just clean and refreshed! The smell may be a little strong for some; however, I found it to wake me right up in the early morning! The scent of rosemary, jumiper, and mint filled my bathroom like something out of an Aveda Salon which I loved.

Word is quickly spreading about L’Oreal EverPure and I now have this crazy urge to stock up on this just in case for some reason it becomes so popular that I won’t be able to find it anywhere! It’s probably due to the fact that it took me going to 6 different stores including Ulta, Target, Walgreens, CVS, and two different Walmart’s until I finally found it in stock. Even better, EverPure’s shampoo and conditioner is priced around $6 each.

You can absolutely not afford to at least try it! Even better, L’Oreal is giving away FREE samples, simply go to L'Oreal EverPure to sign up!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home