Monday, March 23, 2009

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer


Just when you thought you didn't need a foundation primer, along comes Make Up For Ever's HD Microperfecting Primer! Before I started using a primer I had this notion that it would only cause my somewhat sensitive skin to break out or it would just end up clogging my pores. The urge of wanting to know what all the fuss was about took over and I gave in only to realize this stuff is fantastic!

I moisturize with Oil of Olay SPF 15 after washing my face then apply a nickel-sized amount of the Mauve (used for counteracting sallow skin undertones) followed by the application of foundation. I personally have light/medium skin with beige undertones and the mauve works out great for me; however, I'll be trying the pink next for the added brightening. Also, the green gets a lot of raves for its awesome job at counteracting any redness whatsoever!

I've broken down the different colors and what they do...

0 Naturual - Adds natural luminosity to the complexion
1 Green - Minimizes redness - ideal for skin with rosacea
2 Mauve - Counteracts sallow undertones
4 Caramel - Combats ashiness in medium to dark skin tones/warms golden tones
5 Blue - Adds radiance to fair skin/reduces minor imperfections
6 Yellow - Lightens dark complexions
7 Pink - Brightens the complexion/ counteracts sallow undertones

This stuff will not clog your pores and it makes your foundation glide right on! I've noticed the added staying-power my foundation has now until the end of the day. This primer is available at Sephora, click here for the link.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home